Congreso de Latinos Unidos, Inc., a dynamic nonprofit, is currently seeking a part-time Data and Compliance Specialist to work within its Education and Workforce Services (EWS) division. This position is responsible for providing support to the Next Step program and assist with data collection and entry, quality assurance, file maintenance and WIOA audit compliance. This position will work closely with the Adult Education Data Coordinator and the Next Step program’s management team to ensure timely and accurate data entry, adherence to WIOA compliance standards, filing for clients enrolled in the Next Step program and assist in achieving the program’s outcomes and long-term goals.
- Monitor all program activity in CWDS and ETO (PYRAMID, UNIDAD)
- Perform data entry duties as assigned and work with Micro Soft Office software for record keeping and outcome reporting
- Troubleshoot data entry issues with Adult Education staff to resolve discrepancies and assist team in meeting data entry deadlines
- Work directly with clients to obtain accurate and complete program forms and records
- Run weekly progress reports and generate comprehensive program scorecards from internal and external databases
- Assist the Next Step team with preparing for funder audits and ensure that files and databases are continually audit-ready throughout the year
- Compile data and validation paperwork needed for monthly performance-based invoicing
- Attend staff meetings and internal training events as required
- Participate in the formulation of long-range goals and objectives for Adult Education dept.
- Assist Adult Education department team with special projects periodically
- Attend and actively participate in all funder and agency training
- Perform other related duties as assigned
- High School Diploma or GED
- 1-2 years of work experience with data entry, reporting and compliance in a similar or related program environment required
- Strong computer proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite: Excel and Word
- Associate’s or higher degree in Education, Psychology, Social Work or related field highly preferred
- Proficiency with Access, ETO, CWES or other database systems preferred
- Experience with WIA/WIOA funding compliance standards
- Bilingual (English/Spanish)
Congreso is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Congreso is strongly committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all employees and all applicants for employment. All employment decisions at Congreso are made without regard to race, ethnicity, religion, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability or military/veteran status, or any other protected class as set forth under applicable State, Local and Federal Civil Rights Laws.