Previously known as E3 Power Centers, E3 provides free year-round education, employment, and empowerment services for youth and young adults in Philadelphia. E3 delivers critical academic skills and employment readiness training to 16 to 24-year-olds in Philadelphia who are out of school or work. E3 services help young people take the next step toward a career through holistic, individualized educational, employment, and empowerment support. Classes are held in-person Monday through Friday, in morning and afternoon sessions.
Yaidymar Morales | Email: email@example.com
- Education: Literacy and numeracy skills, secondary credential attainment of high school diploma or GED, connect to training or post-secondary education, post-secondary access and planning, preparing and planning for next step secondary attainment
- Employment: job readiness training, Access to subsidized employment including internships, community services, or service-learning opportunities, transitioning to career, pre-apprenticeships, or other training programs
- Empowerment: upskilling and coaching for advancement within your career pathway, defining your vision, focusing on goals, measuring your progress, and support opportunities to get connected to transportation, childcare subsidy, health services, secure housing, etc.
- Accepts students from 17 – 24 years old (up to 25th birthday)
- Must be out of school and/or returning from juvenile justice placement.
- Students who have already completed their diploma and are seeking assistance with employment or college may also apply so long as they meet the other eligibility requirements
- Must be a Philadelphia resident.
- Must be seeking to elevate their academic achievement and pursue long-term personal and professional goals.
- E³ Services | Programs and initiatives | City of Philadelphia
- E3 Services – JEVS Human Services
- Get Your GED – Classes, Online Practice Test, Study Guides, More | GED®