The Enhanced Parenting Program provides parenting education to both teens and adults. Groups run in cycles. This program is DHS-approved and utilizes the Nurturing Parent curriculum, as well as evidence-based trauma coursework. The central focus of the program is to improve parenting skills in teen and adult parents in Philadelphia.
To Enroll: text “parenting” to 215-914-3755*, follow the prompts to complete the enrollment form
*This is a text-only number. Phone calls will not go through..
Para Registrarse: envie “padres” a 215-914-3755*, siga las instrucciones para rellenar el formulario
*Este es un número solo de texto. Las llamadas telefónicas no se realizarán.
- Parenting Classes are currently being held virtually
- Sessions are held in the afternoon, evenings, and weekends
- Spanish and English groups available
- Must be a parent (teen or adult), caregiver, or support person to parent
- Mandated and non-mandated adults and teens are welcome