Domestic Violence Services
The Latina Domestic Violence Program (LDVP) is a free, confidential, and voluntary counseling and advocacy program for victims and survivors of domestic violence. Including children who have witnessed domestic violence and teens experiencing DV.
Ramona Peralta, Program Manager | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org | Phone: 215-763-8870 ext. 1300
Please leave a message with a safe phone number and time to call back.
- Crisis and Walk-in clients welcome Monday-Thursday 10am-4pm
- Crisis counseling, safety planning, and resources available through the Philadelphia Domestic Violence Hotline – 866-723-3014
- Remote and In-person services offered at preference of client
- Individual counseling and education for individuals and families
- Weekly support groups in English and Spanish for individuals, parents, and children
- Linkage to legal advice and representation in family law matters for victims of domestic violence
- Emergency relocation and rental/housing assistance
- Referrals and linkage to community resources
- Services are available regardless of gender, race, ethnicity, or background.
- Services are available for individuals who are/have been affected by domestic violence
- Friends and family members looking for resources to help a loved one can contact us as well
- Income requirements apply for housing and legal program
- Services available for youth ages 4-17 years old
For more information on how to get help if you or someone you know is in an abusive relationship, please call the Philadelphia Domestic Violence Hotline toll free number, which is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week: 1-866-723-3014. Services are free, confidential, and bilingual.
If you are in immediate danger please contact 911.
Social Media Navigation