East Division Crime Victims Services
Offers client centered, trauma-informed services to members of the community who have experienced a crime. Focus on victims in the 24th, 25th, and 26th Police Districts.
Resource Line: 267-968-1813
- In-person crisis counseling
- Case management
- Information with filing Crime Victims Compensation claims
- Linkage to resources in the community
- Relocation support available
- Services are available to anyone who has experienced victimization regardless if the crime was reported to the police or not
- Focus on victims in the 24th, 25th, and 26th Police Districts
- No income requirement
Congreso’s East Division Crime Victim Advocacy program has helped community members recoup over $400,000 because of their victimization.