Dear Friends & Supporters
Due to the COVID-19 crisis, we have decided to cancel the 2020 Congreso Gala Latina. While we will certainly miss hosting you all for a beautiful evening for a good cause, our collective health and safety comes first. At thie time, all of our efforts are focused on supporting our community through the challenging health and economic impact of the coronavirus. We are incredibly heartened by the generosity of our many sponsors (listed below) who graciously greed to convert their gala contributions into general donations to support our critical services during this time.
We remain committed to serving our community, and to our mission, to enable individuals and familes in predominantly Latino neighborhoods to achieve economic self-sufficiency and well-being, now more than ever. Please check out the letter from Congreso President & CEO Carolina DiGiorgio sharing how Congreso continues to operate and provide services through this challenging time.
While we won’t be gathering together to dance, celebrate, and raise funds this year, there are still ways you can support our mission from the comfort and safety of your home. We can’t do this alone and we are so grateful to count on you as a member of the Congreso Familia. ¡Gracias!
5 Ways to Continue Supporting Congreso
1. Give today! Every little bit helps. We’re in this together and are grateful for your ongoing support!
2. Follow us on social media! We continue to share bilingual resources and information about our services
3. Participate in #GivingTuesdayNow next Tuesday, May 5th! Celebrate Cinco de Mayo by sharing our #GivingTuesdayNow posts with your network or making a contribution yourself.
4. Stay tuned for our online auction! Treat yourself for a great cause. Items include gift cards to support local restuarant and attractions.
5. Participate in the 2020 Census! Everyone counts. Make sure you and your family participate so that our community has the resources it needs for the next 10 years!