Ana Maria Tapia, Certified Breast Feeding Counselor | Email: email@example.com | Phone: 610-203-9840
- This program is offered to women on site at Congreso, in their homes and at the location of child birth.
- Practical advice and encouragement to breastfeeding mothers on-site and by telephone
- Breastfeeding education and information to pregnant clients (individual and group sessions)
- Clients will learn positioning techniques, recommendations for increasing or decreasing the breast milk supply, manual expression of breast milk, how to safely collect and store breast milk.
- Community Outreach
- Any-income pregnant and post-partum women
- No insurance needed
Social Media Navigation