Benefits Counseling & Utility Assistance
The Family Social Services Program is designed to help address community members’ short-term and long-term needs by helping them attain public benefits (e.g. income, rent, utility, and food stamps).
Program Hours: Monday – Thursday, 8:30am – 5:00pm. Remote and in-person services are offered at preference of client and by appointment.
Nancy Castro | Email: email@example.com | Phone: 215-763-8870 ext. 1122
Miriam Figueroa, Tax and Benefits Manager | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Short-Term case management
- Connection to energy conservation and utility assistance programs
- Public benefits navigation
- Connection to legal and immigration assistance programs
- Utility reconnection assistance
- Linkage to community resources
- Low to moderate income