Human Services Pathway Credential
In partnership with the Lenfest Foundation and Temple University Harrisburg, The Human Services Pathway program is designed to prepare students for employment in the human services field. Students receive training and classroom instruction in how to apply the Strengths-based approach when providing services to clients and families. Students also receive professional development workshops and a mentor from Congreso. Graduates who successfully complete the program will be eligible to take the Strengths-based Family Worker’s exam to receive their credential from Temple University Harrisburg.
The Human Services Pathway was recently awarded the PAsmart grant to become a Pre-Apprenticeship and Apprenticeship program. After revitalizing our curriculum, we will begin recruiting apprentices and announce our employer partners and Apprenticeship opportunities at the end of the summer 2022.
This is a hybrid program, requiring both in-person and virtual participation.
Dorothy Smith, Manager of Training and Post-Secondary Education | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org | Phone: 267-255-8578
- Strengths-based Family Worker Credential from Temple University Harrisburg
- Professional Development Workshops
- Digital Literacy
- 10 week professional development Pre-apprenticeship
- Apprenticeship opportunities
- HS Diploma or equivalent
- 2 years of work experience
- 18 to 35 years of age
- Dedication and drive to help people and make a difference in your community
- Ability to participate in-person and virtually