ELECT – Teen Parenting
The Philadelphia ELECT program, funded by the School District of Philadelphia, is a comprehensive network of education, health, and support services designed to assist pregnant and parenting teens in completing their education and becoming self-sufficient.
Andrea Brown, Director of Youth Services | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org | Phone: 215-763-8870 ext. 7218 Cell: 484-477-3880
- Educational and social services support, along with parenting skills training, to pregnant and parenting teens on site within schools and via home visits.
- Helps participants improve graduation rates, improve daily attendance, improve progress on Standardized Tests.
- Helps pregnant and parent teens acquire important knowledge and skills in the areas of health, community resources on legal issues, academics, career preparation, parenting education and life skills.
- Students (of any gender) can participate if expecting a baby or are parenting
- Must be in school or GED program
- Under 22 years of age