The Housing Program provides education, information, and one-on-one counseling to clients to ensure that individuals and families develop the skills they need to address their housing and energy related needs. The overarching goal of the Housing Program is to assist residents in achieving a stable economic and housing foundation.
- Adults 18 years and older
- Renters, homeowners or potential homeowners
- Mortgage Delinquency Counseling
- Foreclosure Prevention Counseling and Court Representation, when applicable
- Pre and Post Purchase Counseling
- Credit and Budgeting Counseling
- Rental Counseling
- Financial Literacy Workshops for First Time Homebuyer
Articles and Tips
We do not provide emergency housing and/or rental placement.